Times are changing.
Everyone struggles with living a healthy lifestyle. All of us live a fast-paced life – our schedules always seem beyond full. This speed of life has developed into a society-wide obsession with convenience. But a busy life is no excuse to eat poorly! We have been neglecting our body for far too long.
In order to maintain the amount of energy is takes to LIVE our busy lives, we need to be eating properly.
How can you give your body what it needs?
It’s time to take control of your body!
What Does a Healthy Diet Consist Of?
Although it ultimately depends on your gender and age, the average person should be eating at LEAST 8 servings of fruits and vegetables per day in order to maintain their health.
That’s a lot of food!
In addition, there are a number of vitamins and minerals most of us are depleting ourselves of.
For example, did you know that you would need to eat FIFTEY-FIVE eggs in order to achieve the necessary amount of Vitamin D in your diet!?
Eating that many eggs would be be extremely unhealthy! And Vitamin D is only ONE of many essential vitamins we don’t get enough of in our normal diets. So how are we supposed to give our bodies what they need?
The only reasonable alternative is supplementing.
For more information on a balanced and healthy diet, please consult the Canada Food Guide.
A Healthy Diet Will Lead to:
1) Reduced chances of heart, lung, and kidney disease. Live your life without the medications!
3) It is proven that those who have a healthy diet struggle less with insomnia. Wake up smiling and happy!
4) A healthy diet helps will inevitably lead to weight loss. Start looking great and feeling even better.
5) With a healthy diet you will have more energy with which to enjoy life.
What are the Benefits to Supplementing?
1) Protects and Supports Healthy Heart: Supports cardiovascular health and helps healthy red blood cells formation and nervous system functioning. Maintains healthy levels of the amino acids. Protects cellular function and supports healthy cholesterol levels that are within the normal range.
2) Improves the Health of your Eyes, Skins, and Hair: Helps create and maintain healthy skin, eyes, teeth, gums, and hair. Helps promote good vision and supports eye health.
3) Creates Abundant Energy: Plays an important role in protein and carbohydrate absorption and metabolism. Assists in energy conversion, the production of energy from glucose and supports energy production.
4) Supports Your Immune System: Supports the immune system and enhances immune response, one of the main factors in having a good health.
5) Healthy Digestive System: Helps to support a normal, and healthy intestinal tract.
Get on track with your health.
Let’s turn our obsession with convenience into an obsession with nutrition. The results will astound you.