Did you know that green tea has been used as medicine in China for over 4000 years? And it continues to be used today because of its impressively effective medicinal benefits?
Are you drinking green tea?
Did you know that green tea reduced the risk of esophageal cancer by 60% in Chinese men and women?
With all of the benefits, should you be drinking green tea?
What are the Benefits of Green Tea?
Well, there are a lot of them! The benefits of green tea are extensive. Green tea doesn’t have to be a “special treat” anymore. Maybe once you know about the medicinal benefits, you’ll realize that having green tea at least once a day isn’t such a bad idea. Green tea is more than a luxury. It’s a necessity
What are the benefits of green tea?
1) It will help you to reduce the chances of cancer. This is a disease that is becoming increasingly common and you need to do your part in reducing your risk.
2) It will help you to fight against rheumatoid arthritis. This will enable you to perform your daily routines and exercises pain-free.
3) It will help you to reduce cholesterol levels. Green tea is a simple way to control your cholesterol levels and live a longer, happier, healthier life
4) It will protect your body against cardiovascular disease that mainly affects your heart and blood vessels. A healthy heart leads to a happy life!
5) It will help you to fight against infection internally and externally. Keep yourself clean and infection free!
6) It will help you to strengthen your immune system. A strong immune system affects all aspects of your life. Without a fully functional immune system, you are unnecessarily exposing your body to many health risks that you may not be aware of. Learn more about the immune system, and how you can strengthen it in order to avoid health risks further on our site. Starting living healthy and strong.
7) It will help you lose weight. Green tea has been proven to help bodies burn calories! Obesity is becoming more and more prevalent every day. Drink green tea to increase your metabolism.
Today, certain vitamin supplements are even including green tea in their formula.
Chinese people are known for their healthy diets and their relaxed attitudes. As a result they are also known for their long lives, and surprising bodily strength even as elders. They must be doing something right!
As the ancient Chinese proverb states, perhaps it’s “Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one.”
Are you enjoying the delicious flavour and amazing benefits of green tea? Introduce this super tea into your diet today.